Racing Associate, New York
MyRacehorse is a pioneer of affordable racehorse ownership, enabling individuals to compete at the highest level for a fraction of the cost through our suite of fractional shares. The MyRacehorse Team is seeking a highly passionate individual that has a strong of horse racing to join the team as a Racing Associate. You will be joining our racing stable helping to manage a stable of over 100 horses across the United States while supporting our communications and events team in delivering exceptional customer experience to our 50,000 + owners. Experience is preferred, but we are absolutely willing to teach the right person, you just need to be knowledgeable, passionate and committed to celebrating racehorse ownership.
Work Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday with some requirements for Sundays on Raceday
- Visit our horses at the track and the farms to get updates and insights on their training.
- Capture videos and pictures of their workouts and other day-to-day training activities.
- Get updates from our trainers and their staff on set times, health, race targets, and workouts
- Interview key stakeholders and upload videos to our proprietary owner experience app
- Work with our US Racing Manager to research and analyze condition books and competitive landscape
- Lead exclusive owners tours to visit the horses and farms and stable
- On race day you will be responsible for managing the ownership experience including owner access to the paddock and winners’ circle
- On race day you will also be responsible to get videos of the horse preparing for the race and interviews with the trainer and jockey post-race
- Support the Bloodstock team on diligence and research for the yearling and two-year-old sales
- Support Stable Communication’s team to ensure timely, relevant, and insightful updates are provided to our partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Research Skills
- Passionate for horses and/or thoroughbreds horse racing is a must
- Willing to travel
Full-time salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, and more to be discussed.
Please apply via Indeed: Click Here!