MyRacehorse is a racehorse ownership platform that is transforming the way the industry thinks about owning a racehorse. We are on a mission to provide all racing fans the opportunity to compete at the highest level of the game for a hyper fraction of the traditional cost. Our micro-shares product, which is fully securities compliant, has been met with tremendous excitement, resulting in an incredible growth trajectory. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team that is unafraid of tackling new challenges and are seeking passionate and knowledgeable individuals to fill our part-time owner concierge positions all across the United States.
We are looking for a great people person that loves sharing their passion and knowledge about thoroughbreds and racing. Your responsibility is to provide owners updates on their horses, educate them on the process, and act as stewards of our many ownership perks, including farm tours, backside visits, and race day events. Your responsibility will be to ensure all owners events are delivered in a manner that provides a memorable, enjoyable, safe and educational experience for each of our attending owners and prospective owners. In addition, you will be chartered with the development of content in your local market regarding the local stable. This includes video footage of the horses in training, interviews with the horseman, website updates on race entries, workouts and post race analysis. If you love racing and you love engaging with people who love racing, this might be the perfect fit.
- Leading barn/backside tours on weekly basis
- Steward the race day for owners from seating, to paddock, to Winner’s Circle (hopefully)
- Ensuring owners are receiving timely, engaging and educational updates on their horses
- Engaging with the horse’s connection to access updates regarding training and racing within the MyRacehorse local stable.
- Participate in on-track activations, e.g. trackside booths.
- Work with track events team and internal MyRacehorse events team on race day parties and events
- Thorough understanding of thoroughbreds and horse racing
- Superior communication skills
- Passionate, committed and driven
- Ability to be at the track on mornings and some weekends
- Strong social media acumen
- Video editing and writing skills a big plus
- Working with some of the game’s best horsemen
- Exposure to a rapidly growing company
- Growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work on a track
- Competitive compensation tailored to experience
- Flexible hours
Pay: $17- $20 hour (BOE & Location)