Now Available in 46 StatesView Opportunities
MyRacehorse is a racehorse ownership platform that is transforming the way the industry thinks about owning a racehorse. We are on a mission to provide all racing fans the opportunity to compete at the highest level of the game for a hyper fraction of the traditional cost. Our micro-shares product, which is fully securities complaint, has been met with tremendous excitement, resulting in an incredible growth trajectory. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team that is unafraid of tackling new challenges and our seeking someone to fill our first full-time marketing position.
We are looking for a creative and resourceful marketer to continue to build our user base, delight our existing users and plan for the future. Your role would be full-stack - managing paid strategies across digital, broadcast, and other offline mediums, as well as contributing to product and retention strategies. Our expectations is that this role will be a critical growth role for the company, and with our growth comes tremendous opportunity for professional growth. . Your responsibility will be to oversee the strategic planning and execution of our existing marketing programs that include print, display, search, social, on-track events, and email. Email marketing is the largest component of our marketing strategy, and the right candidate will have experience designing, integrating and executing email marketing strategies to prospective and existing customers. As a small and growing company, this is definitely a roll-up your sleeves type role; you will be asked to help build a solid marketing foundation that includes everything from reporting to brand strategy. If you are afraid to get your hands dirty and get in the weeds of marketing, this is not the role for you. If you are excited about being highly participatory in this transformational opportunity within horse racing, we would love to hear from you.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting including the development of KPIs across all channels that can be used to determine success/failure/
- Manage a marketing budget in collaboration with the CEO
- Collaborate with MyRacehorse creative and marketing agencies to hone strategies and communication that grow MyRacehorse’s business as well as our brand.
- Work with tech team on integrating appropriate ad stack to drive optimal performance including reporting/analytics, email marketing platform, web analytics and other key marketing ad tech solutions.
- Be a strong brand ambassador for MyRacehorse. This is a highly collaborative position with contractors, industry leaders, trainers, owners and media. You will be critical face of the brand.
- 2+ years in a dynamic marketing roles.
- Strong social media acumen. Marketing experience within social a big plus.
- Email marketing experience
- Creative experience; enough to be able to work within a creative portfolio to develop ads, HTML email, social posts etc..
- Tactical experience in core digital channels – SEM, Paid Social, Display etc.
- Experience managing broadcast, offline, and/or direct mail is a plus but not required.
- Passionate about horse racing , the people and the animals that make this such a wonderful industry.
- Early stage employee equity
- Direct reporting to MyRacehorse Founder
- Exposure to a rapidly growing company
- Work on-track and in the office
- Competitive compensation tailored to experience
- For the right candidate, this role could be either partly or fully virtual. Local candidates preferred, but talented rock stars from all across the US will be considered.