Graphic and Video Specialist
MyRacehorse is fast becoming a key player in the horse racing industry, offering fans an opportunity to own racehorses at a fraction of the price. The ideal applicant will be a quick learner, organized, enthusiastic and preferably passionate about horses.
Experience using the following social media platforms is preferred: Facebook / Facebook LIVE, Instagram / Instagram Stories, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat and YouTube. Candidate will be responsible for working closely with our content team on fulfilling orders from all MyRacehorse departments including, racing, marketing, social, customer service, events, and corporate. You will also have the unique opportunity of working globally with our UK and Australia companies.
- Design print and digital marketing materials
- Create/edit promotional videos
- Create/edit web pages using elementor or wordpress
- Work collaboratively with account directors and creative team to strategically develop graphic and video projects
- Manage various monthly marketing collateral, projects, and initiatives
- BA/BS in a related field or comparable experience
- At least three years of related visual communications and marketing experience
- Design skills for both digital and print material preferred (print not required)
- Video skills from pre-production through post – including storyboards and editing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience with video hardware and editing software including AfterEffects, Premiere/ Final Cut X
- Experience using Word Press’ Elementor
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously – must possess a self-driven mentality
- Energetic, forward thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and/or iWork
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
This is a remote position so location can be anywhere within the United States
Annual salary range $50,000-$60,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (with examples of your graphic and video design).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Video Production: 3 years
- Graphic Design: 3 years