Events and Marketing Coordinator
MyRacehorse is a pioneer of affordable racehorse ownership, enabling individuals to compete at the highest level for a fraction of the cost through SEC-approved micro-shares.
The MyRacehorse Team is seeking a savvy, quick-learning individual who is passionate about horse racing to help us deliver incredible experiences for our owners both in-person and online. The candidate will be responsible for the below items in this unique and ever-evolving role. The best part about joining a team like MyRacehorse is that there is a ton of opportunity to grow professionally and to move up quickly within such a fast-growing company.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Content Teams to execute annual Social Media Plan
- Continuously ideate as new social media trends arise and bring fresh ideas to the team.
- Regularly scan social media platforms, monitor, and respond to non-customer service related comments creating 2-way dialogue with fans
- Write copy for social posts, organize and archive content, and coordinate posts with cross-department teams
- Engage with and monitor MRH Facebook Groups with a focus on East Coast horses and races
- Utilize Google Drive + Docs, Sprout Social, and Monday.com for internal communication, time tracking, and assignments
- Attend events and takeover select social media channels to showcase the MyRacehorse experience
- Help with logistics on backside and farm tours as well as race day events and lotteries
- Collaborate with events and racing team members to plan, manage and optimize race day events
- Assist with the back end posting of events in Magento and pulling lottery results
- Manage “Run of Show” for events – includes prizes, sweepstakes, guest speakers, etc.
- Work with tracks on optimizing owner “perks” – e.g paddock passes, seating upgrades, winner circle access
- Flexible work schedule/weekend availability
- Outgoing, positive, and a quick-thinker!
- Experience using the following social media platforms is preferred: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram/Instagram Stories, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Basic understanding of website editing
- Creative writing experience
- General knowledge of horse racing and equestrian industries preferred
- Full time salary and benefits