Embroidery Operator Specialist
MyRacehorse is a racehorse ownership platform that is transforming the the landscape of global horse racing. With offices and stables in the US, Australia, Ireland and the UK we are on a mission to provide all racing fans the opportunity to compete at the highest level of the game for a hyper fraction of the traditional cost. Our fractional ownership interests, which are fully securities compliant, have been met with tremendous excitement, resulting in an incredible growth trajectory. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team that is unafraid of tackling new challenges and are seeking an embroidery operator specialist to add to our team.
An Embroidery Operator utilizes embroidery machine(s) to place logos and personalization on garments, hats, and name-strips.
- Read, interpret, and complete embroidery orders
- Inspect merchandise against order specifications.
- Complete adjustments to embroidery set ups.
- Operate embroidery machines.
- Perform minor machine repairs.
- Assist in other tailor shop duties as needed.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Previous experience with embroidery is required
- Ability to read English and understand and execute instructions on work related documents
- Detail-oriented and quality focused with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and complete the physical requirements of the job to include bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to meet productivity and quality standards
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling attendance requirements
- Ability to work autonomously – must possess a self-driven mentality
- Energetic, forward thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards
- $12.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Great community
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Opportunities for growth
- Flexible hours