Advertising Sr. Manager
MyRacehorse is a pioneer of affordable racehorse ownership, enabling individuals to compete at the highest level for a fraction of the cost through SEC-approved micro-shares. The MyRacehorse Team is seeking an outcome-focused, data-driven Advertising Sr. Manager who thrives on turning insights and analytics into actionable programs. This role requires a flexible, self-sufficient individual who can take on projects and run with them. This individual leads by example, thrives in a collaborative environment, and embraces problem-solving. The ideal candidate has a track record of leading integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on performance, creativity, segmentation, and testing. This position will report to the Head of Marketing. The candidate will be responsible for the below items in this unique and ever-evolving role with a fast-growing company. Our main office is in Lexington KY and this is the preferred location, but for the right rockstar candidate, we can make a remote role work. Many MyRacehorse team members thrive working remotely, including our Head of Marketing.
- Obsess about hitting customer acquisition targets through prospecting and remarketing campaigns while building and enriching the overall brand
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently
- Develop, refine and optimize a data-driven approach to targeting, messaging, segmentation, and testing
- Develop a framework for retargeting, split testing, and segmentation to drive advertising messages and create unique journeys for new and existing customers
- Collaborate with leadership to determine the goals of advertising campaigns and strategize plans to measure and optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing, content and tech teams to bring unique, multi-channel campaigns to life; partner with CRM team to leverage MarTech software to build customer journeys
- Lead brainstorming sessions with team members to cultivate ideas for new advertising campaign concepts, including content and design elements
- Partner with the creative team on the design, content, and messaging for each campaign to ensure it meets the needs of the target audience
- Communicate with appropriate teams and/or vendors to ensure smooth distribution of messages through email, mobile, web, social media and other channels
- Leverage best practices and best-in-class technology to enrich the impact, efficiency, and effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Lead projects with external parties such as media vendors, track partners and influencers to enhance strategic partnerships
- Strong leadership, organizational and creative skills (copywriting skills a plus)
- Experience working on paid digital and social media marketing strategies
- Up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics and advertising tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Comfort with navigating BI dashboards (tableau, sigma, looker) and utilizing ad tech tools for testing, measurement, and delivery; knowledge of attribution tools such as rockerbox a plus
- Comfort with MarTech software and logic such as Braze, iterable, salesforce, etc.
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude and a growth mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field with 4-6 years of experience in a digital marketing or media role
- Passionate for horses and/or thoroughbreds horse racing is a plus
Full-time salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 14 paid holidays, PTO, and more to be discussed.