New: Filly FourWatch Video
MyRacehorse is a racehorse ownership platform that is transforming the way the industry thinks about owning a racehorse. We are on a mission to provide all racing fans the opportunity to compete at the highest level of the game for a hyper fraction of the traditional cost. Our micro-shares, which are fully securities complaint, have been met with tremendous excitement, resulting in an incredible growth trajectory. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team that is unafraid of tackling new challenges and are seeking an extremely detailed-oriented, highly collaborative team member to join our administrative team.
Your responsibility will be to ensure all administrative tasks are completed in a timely, efficient and effective manner. You will work directly with the different department heads to both execute and optimize critical tasks within our business operations. This includes quality assurance, customer support, website updates, filing, light book-keeping, research and reporting. MyRacehorse is growing at an unprecedented rate in the racing industry and it has created a significant amount of administrative work within our finance, marketing, website and operations units. We seek an individual that is excited to roll up their sleeves and work in this high paced, dynamic start up environment.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting for all departments
- Daily updates to the website through our Content Management System (CMS)
- Entering, classifying and organizing bills into out accounting platform
- Working with state regulators on filing compliance paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processing payments/investments
- Q/A of web and app releases
- Very detailed oriented, need to be a bit of a perfectionist to thrive in this role
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Microsoft Suite skills (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Pick up new skills quickly
- Social media acumen
- Passionate, committed and driven (table stakes here at MyRacehorse)
- Enjoy the start-up life; it’s evolving, it’s dynamic, and it’s high paced.
- Exposure to a rapidly growing company
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation tailored to experience