Deep Point Prize Money

Hi Owners,

Deep Point’s prize money from his run in the Maribyrnong Plate on Cup Day has now been deposited into your MyRacehorse Wallets. Deep Point finished 8th and collected a total of $4,000 (Excl GST) in prize money. The final payout per micro-share (0.01%) came to $0.33. For full details of the prize money breakdown please see above.

You can access your wallet via the Account section on your app and website. These funds can be withdrawn automatically into your bank account once your balance exceeds $50. If your balance is below this number and you still want to withdraw, please send us an email on ausupport@myracehorse.com

Alternatively, your wallet funds can be used to purchase shares in horses and event tickets (if available).

Race Day Payouts

Here are the estimated race day payouts for A Mo Reay’s race Friday at Aqueduct. Total purse for the race is $80,000. MyRacehorse owns 51% of A Mo Reay (41% in the A Mo Reay series and 10% in the Future Stars Bundle). First place in NY pays 55 percent of total purse, second place pays 20 percent, third place pays 12 percent. Fees include trainer, jockey, and MRH management fees (10 percent each) in addition to race day fees such as pony to post, jockey insurance, stable bonus for on the board finishes, etc.

After official race statements are provided by the track and account reconciliations are performed, any adjustments will be made (i.e. additional payouts) and a detailed breakdown of race day revenues and expenses provided. Additionally, if the horse runs out of the money, payouts will be issued to your MRH wallet with the final reconciliation (typically within 30 days of the race).

Race Day Payouts

Here are the projected race day payouts for Carrothers debut on Thursday at Aqueduct. Total purse for the race is $82,000. First place in NY pays 55 percent of total purse, second place pays 20 percent, third place pays 12 percent. Fees include trainer, jockey, and MRH management fees (10 percent each) in addition to race day fees such as pony to post, jockey insurance, etc.

MRH owns 51 percent of Carrothers with Medallion Racing, Parkland Thoroughbreds, and Edward Kelly owning the remaining 49 percent. Accordingly, the amounts reflected in the graphic are reflective of MRH’s ownership.

After official race statements are provided by the track and account reconciliations are performed, any adjustments will be made (i.e. additional payouts) and a detailed breakdown of race day revenues and expenses provided. Additionally, if the horse runs out of the money, payouts will be issued to your MRH wallet with the final reconciliation (typically within 30 days of the race).

Super Stable Update

Videos left to right: Arctic Jewel, Silent Angel, Freewheeler, Darksaber

Hi Owners,

We have another big Super Stable update for you!

To read the Super Stable Tracker click here.

Attached you can find video updates on Arctic Jewel and Silent Angel from trainer Mathew Ellerton. There is also footage of Freewheeler and Darksaber.

INS AND OUTS

Into Pre-Training
Sting Jet
No Nay Never x Nediyms Glow

Out to Paddock
Darksaber

Deep Point Progress Report

Hi Owners,

Trainer Calvin McEvoy has provided an update on Deep Point.

Your colt is enjoying the sunshine and space at Seymour Park on his spell, and the stable is looking to bring him back into work in mid-December.

Power Up Paynter Update

Power Up Paynter shipped to Dr. Patty Hogan this morning and it was decided that surgery would be the best option for Power Up Paynter. Dr. Hogan placed two screws in his right front ankle to repair a complete but nondisplaced lateral condylar fracture. Dr. Hogan said that the surgery went extremely well and that Power Up Paynter woke up perfectly from anesthesia. In the coming week we’ll be meeting with our in house vet Dr. Berk, trainer Linda Rice, and our partner Winning Move Stable to determine the next step in Power Up Paynter’s future. We’ll report back at the conclusion of those discussions.